A SMART WAY TO TRAVEL
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS! CLICK HERE
Yucatán Holidays S.A. de C.V. hereinafter referred as “Yucatán Holidays”, with address in Boulevard Kukulcán, km 7.5, Plaza La Hacienda, Local 40, Benito Juárez, C.P. 77500, Cancún Quintana Roo, Mexico, is responsible for the collection and use of the personal data required from the customers, in terms of the rules established by the Mexican Federal Law for Data Protection of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares LFPDPPP) as well in the provisions of the articles 1º, 3º and 5º of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The personal data and documents collected from our customers at the resorts, in our Websites or by phone, will be used to start, management and maintenance of ours services and to send discounts, offers and promotions in terms of what is stated in this section.
a) General Data
The general data requested in our forms such as: name, phone number, e-mail, date of birth, job, home city, national identity document or passport will be used for the following essential purposes:
Additionally, this information can be used for the following non-essential purposes:
a) To send our customers offers, discounts, special fees and other benefits;
b) For statistical purposes; and,
c) For promotional and marketing purposes.
b) Financial and Patrimonial Assets Data
The financial and patrimonial data collected such as credit card number, bank account, monthly income and additional incomes, will be used to analyze the financial profile of our guests and customers in order to grant them access to promotions and programs based on their economic characteristics. Furthermore additional financial data and information related to the patrimonial assets of the clients may be required in compliance of Mexican Federal Law to prevent money laundering (Ley Federal para la Prevención e Identificación de Operaciones con Recursos de Procedencia Ilícita LFPIORPI).
According to Mexican Privacy Law, is required to obtain express consent of guests and customers in order to use and process their financial and patrimonial assets data for the different purposes and uses described above. Therefore in compliance with the law, we will request your express authorization in written at the moment of the data collection.
The personal data collected by “Yucatán Holidays” can be transfer to companies that help to provide some of the services requested by our customers. These data transfer is necessary to comply with the contract and therefore express consent is not necessary for these transferences.
Out of these cases and unless one of the provisions stated in article 37 of the LFPDPPP and in the provision contained in article 49 of the GDPR are met, the data provided by our guests, customers or vacation members club, will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties.
Events: In order to document and communicate information about the activities and events held throughout the year in the company, as well as news “Yucatán Holidays” can use, print, reproduce and publish the images of our guests, members and customers and their friends or family that attend our activities in print or electronic media, newsletters, publications, photographic memories, in all its forms and expressions, performances, editions, phonograms, video and emissions for the purposes indicated. These images will not be commercially exploited by “Yucatán Holidays”.
Competitions, delivery of gifts or promotions: In order to document and communicate information about the activities, events and contests in which the users subscribed to our social networks or websites, “Yucatán Holidays” can use, print, reproduce and publish the images of the winners of our contests and/or participants of events in all its manifestations, performances, editions, phonograms, videograms and emissions for the purposes indicated. Apart from these cases “Yucatán Holidays” will not disclose or commercially exploit the images.
The information that we collect from our guests, members and customers may be used for advertising, marketing and/or market research, according to the relationship existing between them and “Yucatán Holidays”. When “Yucatán Holidays” pretends to use the images for these purposes, the company will request your express authorization in written before its use.
In Accordance to the articles 16 section III of the LFPDPPP and article 18 of the GDPR, If our customers do not wish to receive communications or advertising by Yucatán HolidaysVI. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and withdrawal of consent
As stated in the Federal Personal Data Protection Law and in the General Data Protection Regulation, customers may request the access, rectification, cancellation, oppose to the use of their personal data provided to the responsible, or revoke their consent. Their request will be answered by our Privacy Officer, through this email address: email@example.com
To exercise these rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, and to revoke the consent, the following procedure must be followed:
1) Send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , with your full name, your legal or commercial relationship with “Yucatán Holidays” (for example guest or customer), and if you want to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or revoke your consent.
2) Fill the application form that our Privacy Officer will send you, identifying the data on which you request the access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or the revoke of your consent, providing a copy of any of the identifications mentioned in the form in order to prove that you are the owner of the data or its legal representative.
3) After filling this form you must sent it to the e-mail address indicated in the previous paragraph, attaching all the documents that are relevant to answer your request. For “rectification” applications it will be necessary to specify the changes to be done, including the documentation that supports your request.
4) Once your request is received we will send you a notice with the file number and date of receipt. If your applicarion does not fulfill the legal requirements we will contact you within five business days of the receipt date informing you this situation. You will have ten business day to provide the information or documents required, otherwise your application will be considered as not submitted.
5) If your application was sent on a saturday, sunday or non-working day, it will be received the following working day.
6) Your request will be answered via e-mail in a period of twenty working days from the date of receipt. This period may be extended for twenty additional days for proper reasons, this situation will be notified to you in terms of the provisions of Article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
7) If your application is accepted we will give you access, rectify or cancel you data, register your opposition to the use of your information or revoke your consent within the fifteen business days from the date on which we answer your request.
8) This period may be extended for fifteen additional days for proper reasons, this situation will be notified to you in terms of the provisions of Article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
9) When your application is accepted, in terms of Articles 32, 33, 34 and 35 of the LFPDPPP we will sent your data without any charge through your email address, in case you request or need another form of delivery you will have to pay for the cost of shipment and/or the cost of reproduction of copies or other formats.
This section describes the use of your personal data in the following websites:
When you access any website of “Yucatán Holidays”, we register your Internet address (this address usually is temporary and is assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system and browser you use. In addition we can trace the pages of the site that you are visiting. The information we collect is used to improve the users experience of our website, the whole process is done without any knowledge of your name or any other information that will allow us to identify you. While visiting any website of “Yucatán Holidays”, unless you decide to identify with us, your navigation is anonymous.
“Yucatán Holidays” does not require that you provide personal data to use any of our websites, unless necessary. Some applications may require you to disclose any personal information, our contact forms may require your email address to register and answer your comments, requests, questions or suggestions, and contact you if necessary. In these forms we will not require your name, financial, patrimonial and/or sensitive data, any disclosure of this information is your responsibility, regardless the above, if you voluntarily provide any of this information “Yucatán Holidays” assures it will be used with strict confidentiality.
Cookies: A cookie is information that an Internet portal sends to your computer, which is stored on your hard drive. The next time you visit our site, we may use the information stored in the cookie to facilitate the use of ours websites. A cookie does not allow us to know your personal identity unless you explicitly choose to provide it. Most cookies expire after a period of time or can be deleted by you at any time. Also you can configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so you can accept or reject it.
The data and information posted by the users of our social networks, is published on their own account and is subjected to the terms and conditions established by the social network provider. “Yucatán Holidays” will use this information to answer the requests and questions asked by the users and to contact them in case they request so.
The contact data of the users that request information about travel packages, tours and other services will be shared with our Customer Service Center to give them a personalized attention by e-mail or phone. The information provided by those users who decide to participate in our contests will be use to contact them in case they win and their image may be published.
In Accordance with the article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to transfer your personal data to another supplier or controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided as long as the legal processing oy your data has been carried out by automated means. Yucatán Holidays, ensures the most strict confidentiality and security to carry out the data transfer.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated by any conduct, act or omission regarding the attention of your requests or in the use of your personal data, you can submit a complaint with the National Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection (INAI), for more information visit www.inai.org.mx.
If you have any questions regarding the content, interpretation or scope of this Privacy Notice, or need more information regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us through our Privacy Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
This Privacy Notice is effective from January 1º of 2012 and may be modified on a discretionary basis by Yucatán Holidays, in terms of the LFPDPPP and its regulations, any amendment will be communicated by posting the new Privacy Notice in any of our websites listed in the VII section of this Privacy Note.
Last Update: October 1o , 2018